WORKING FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST
I grew up on Long Island, New York and hold an Executive Masters in Business Administration (MBA). My family (husband, two children, and our King Charles Spaniel) moved to Florida in 2007 because we love the outdoors. You can find us playing golf, baseball, softball, kayaking, and hiking.
After 20+ years in a progressively growing career in Human Resources, I had a strong desire to combine my passion for helping people and my passion for real estate. I am enjoying my Real Estate career and have proven to be trustworthy and responsive to your needs. I specialize in great customer service and provide the following for my clients:
- My listings are on CENTURY21.com, Realtor.com, C21Beggins.com/DianeBerg, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Homes.com
- My listings are on YouTube
- I provide boat tours with my broker
- I am actively serving others throughout the community through my involvement with Habitat for Humanity and Easter Seals
- I provide a "Buyer's Service Pledge" and "Seller's Service Pledge"
I understand that each real estate transaction is very personal to many people. Whether you are selling or buying a home, you can count on me to deliver exceptional service with serious results when you choose me as your Realtor.
Please call me for any of your Real Estate needs and receive Your "Finest Real Estate Experience"...GUARANTEED!