Welcome! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Jeanne Gleason and I am your CENTURY 21 Beggins Enterprises real estate agent. I am from the Pittsburgh area where I grew up, went to college for a residential design degree, got married and raised my family. I moved to the Tampa Bay area with my husband and 2 children in 2005 and I have been wondering what took me so long! We love it here!
I’ve been the soccer mom, baseball cheerleader, dance lesson chauffeur, band parent, and wedding planner. Now as empty nesters, I love to golf, scrapbook to preserve all those wonderful memories, and walk on the beach. I volunteer on the building committee at my church and work with my husband designing kitchens and baths and decorating homes.
The areas I serve are Riverview, Apollo Beach, and the surrounding South Shore area of Hillsborough County as well as northern Manatee County.
Here are a few reasons you should choose me as your Real Estate Professional:
- Relocating to Florida is a big step! I’ve been there! I want you to feel confident in the area you choose so I am happy to help you learn the area and neighborhoods.
- I’m familiar with the ups and downs of the market (we moved here in 2005!) and I want to protect your interests. There has never been a better time to be a homeowner!
- Our company offers boat tours of the area as well. It’s a fun way to learn even more about the area.
- I upgrade every way to market your home. Putting your home on the MLS is not enough. I take every opportunity to make sure your property is at the top of the list.
- As a buyer or seller, I will help you set up your Listing Book Account so you can view and compare properties daily with the same information I have.
I look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you buy or sell the perfect home!