For Your "Finest Real Estate Experience"...GUARANTEED!
I hold a B.S. in Biological Engineering from the University of Florida. I am passionate about sustainability practices in water resources - which is what originally drew me to the Tampa Bay Area. As a licensed realtor, I am dedicated to providing highly analytical service with compassion for the client experience. If you're looking for excellence with care, I'd be honored to help you with any of your real estate or property needs. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have about the market or real estate in general. Feel free to reach out to me via call, text, or e-mail!
Some things I can help you with:
- Local property searches and showings along the I-4 corridor (Tampa Bay to Orlando area, generally)
- List local property to be sold on the MLS, Zillow.com, Realtor.com, etc., as well as other forms of local and nationwide advertising
- Find out what your home is worth in this market through Strategic Pricing Analysis, Comparative Market Analysis, Return on Investment Calculations, etc.
- Specialized global advertising for fine homes & estates in highly sought-after areas, especially water front properties
- Negotiation, financing options, inspection scheduling, and contract drafting/review
For anyone outside the mid-Florida region:
- Out-going referrals all over the US and the world. I am able to connect you to top agents (not necessarily within my company), who have the most experience and highest reviews in the area you're moving to. I also get to keep tabs on them to make sure you're being well cared for and listened to as you're looking for a home in a new area.