For Your "Finest Real Estate Experience"...GUARANTEED!
I am originally from Buffalo, New York and have been living in the Tampa Bay area since 2008. One thing I love about this area is the access to the beautiful beaches and ocean. You can truly work, live and play all right here. As your licensed Realtor® bringing an enthusiastic, creative yet caring approach to my clients is what I do. I am dedicated and determined to help you with all of your real estate needs and building lasting relationships is something I take pride in. Giving back to my community is also very important to me. I have volunteered with Suncoast Hospice as well as being a part of various dog rescues. I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I truly believe laughter is one of the best medicines. In my down time I love being with my son, trying new restaurants, boating, and going to the beach.
About CENTURY 21 Beggins Enterprises: Headquartered in Apollo Beach, Florida, CENTURY 21 Beggins Enterprises was created in 1992 and now operates ten offices surrounding Tampa Bay in Hillsborough, Sarasota, Manatee and Pinellas Counties. Named Innovative Leader of Technology by Florida REALTOR® Magazine, the company’s 400 affiliated agents specialize in residential real estate. The full service brokerage has also been named one of the Top 100 Places to work by the Tampa Bay Times for ten consecutive years and is consistently ranked in the top 25 CENTURY 21 firms in the world. CENTURY 21 Beggins also earned the coveted 2014 CENTURY 21 Company Technology Award. This award is presented to one company in the CENTURY 21 System (6,900 offices worldwide in more than 78 different countries) that is intensely focused on technology in support of the success and growth of their business.
With the mantra, Empower, Educate, Encourage, the agents of CENTURY 21 Beggins are specifically trained to deliver on proven systems that Empower good real estate decisions while Educating consumers on the complexities of the real estate market as well as Encouraging clients to make the most of today’s real estate climate. Whether buying or selling, see what it’s like to work with a professional who really is Smarter. Bolder. Faster.
Down Below you will see why choosing a Realtor® like myself is a great choice.
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
1. An expert guide. Selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
2. Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. REALTORs® can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need.
3. Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
4. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
5. Up-to-date experience. Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each sale. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS® handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
6. Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
7. Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.