Being a 4th generation resident of the Tampa Bay Area, I have been lucky enough to live in paradise all my life. I specialize in land and residential subdivision development and commercial construction. Currently, I focus my efforts on helping commercial clients find developable raw land and/or buildable properties for new construction as well as helping private and institutional investors find income producing investment properties for retirement and tax planning. I am also a Florida Certified General Contractor.
My credentials and experience are as follows:
Licenses: Certified General Contractor – FL CGC1516754;
Certified Home Inspector – FL HI5543;
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate – SL3267081;
Insurance - FL A265480:
Independent Insurance Adjuster (5-20);
General Line Insurance Agent (2-20);
Life, Health and Variable Annuities (2-15).
Certifications: Certified InterNACHI Member – NACHI11112107.
LEED AP (Lifetime) with Specialty in Building Design and Construction.
Education: Bachelor of Arts - University of South Florida. Majors: Pre-Law and Accounting.
I have been involved in virtually every aspect, either as an owner, consultant or facilitator, of real estate investment, land development and construction including the following:
· Residential subdivision development design, rezoning, permitting and construction.
· Real Estate tax shelter syndications for investor purchases of income producing properties including mobile home parks, apartments and commercial and retail properties. Specialized in the acquisition of under producing properties where value could be created immediately by increasing the NOI.
· Investment and retirement tax planning using real estate as the primary investment vehicle.
· Negotiation of property acquisitions, dispositions and financing arrangements.
· Construction Projects include several major of marinas in Florida, medical facilities, office buildings, trucking distribution facilities, clubhouses and various site development and/or underground utilities projects and subdivision developments.
· Apartment-to-Condominium conversions of several projects in Florida and Alabama, including all aspects of the projects including negotiating new financing arrangements with existing lenders, preparation of condominium documents, construction and marketing.
· Construction of convenience stores including the installation of underground fuel storage systems and computerized fueling systems.