For Your "Finest Real Estate Experience"...GUARANTEED!
Your Realtor for Life…
I was born and raised in Puyallup, WA…a small town just south of Seattle.
I grew up fishing, clam-digging, camping, building forts in the woods, and riding my bike all over town. You know…all the typical girly things….LOL.
I never pictured leaving the beautiful Pacific Northwest until the day I met and fell in love with a young soldier named Mark Evans who was stationed at Ft. Lewis Army Base. It didn’t take me long to also fall in love with his home town of Tampa Bay! After finishing his service to our country in 1989, Mark and I relocated to Tampa to start our lives as man and wife. We have spent the past two decades raising two adorable red-headed boys and are very involved in this community. I spent many years working as a Preschool Director and Pre-K Teacher before becoming a Realtor. It was after going through the process of selling our home and purchasing a new one that I discovered a passion for the Real Estate business. I took a course in Home Staging and staged our personal residence before we put it on the Market. When it sold in one day, I was hooked! I became a Certified Home Stager and began my own Home Staging business while attending Real Estate School. Today, I focus solely on my career as a Realtor but home staging is a service I can offer my clients as well.
In my down time, I relax by crocheting and I enjoy making my own greeting cards and cooking up a storm for my friends and family! Residing in beautiful Riverview since 2001, I have the advantage of extensive knowledge of not only Tampa but the surrounding areas as well. As part of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises, the #1 Selling Company in this area, I continue to attend training each weekday morning as it gives me the edge over my competition when it comes to being educated about the current market conditions, recent legal changes to contract laws, and the latest technology that allows me to remain “Smarter.Bolder.Faster!” On my team is also a special group of agents who specialize in specific areas in real estate from Commercial to agents who can help with the Latin Market, Century21Espanol.com. The decision to buy or sell a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make! You need someone who is an expert in this field.
WHAT MY SELLERS CAN EXPECT: Click Here to View Our Listing Presentation
• MARKETING: My job as your results-driven Realtor will be to use my knowledge and experience to sell your home as quickly and for as much money as possible. In promoting your property, I know that 80% of buyers begin their home search online. For my Sellers, this simply isn’t a problem. Your home will be marketed on over 800 websites and newspapers worldwide. In addition: One of the first steps I take is to promote your house at our next week day meeting! Unlike most brokerages, my company meets each weekday and I will showcase your house to over 200 agents! They will then tell their buyers about your house and often times, set up a showing and present an offer!
• GLOBAL ATTRACTION: ONLY CENTURY 21 has offices in over 73 countries and translates these listings in the appropriate languages and monetary values. C21 Global
• GOLDEN RULER: We also have an informational tool called GOLDEN RULER, that sends bi-monthly reports so you can see where your listing is advertised, what sites are getting the most looks, how many looks they are getting, and even where the potential buyers are currently located. No other Real Estate company has anything like this!
WHAT MY BUYERS CAN EXPECT:
• FREE ListingBook Account!! I pay for a great service called ListingBook. Unlike Realtor.com, Zillow or Trulia, www.KimberlyEvans.Listingbook.com lets you view properties for sale just like we see it on the Multiple Listing Service. Information is always up to date. You’ll know immediately when a price changes or the property goes under contract. Other sites are often outdated which leads to frustration when you find a great house active on these sites but in reality, it is no longer available. Simply input your criteria and you’ll see every listing that matches your selected area, price range, etc.
• FREE BOAT TOURS. We show buyers the area from land and sea! Seeing a view of Florida from the water will remind you of the great lifestyle we enjoy here! Relax as you learn great history and info about our wonderful area while enjoying the Florida sunshine….and maybe even see a dolphin or two!
• EXPERIENCE. If you are looking to purchase anything, from your dream home to an investment property, my EXTENSIVE training in these areas will be a valuable (and free) asset to you. In addition, as a Century 21 Beggins Associate, my relationship with the new home builders in this area gives my clients a great advantage and will help make the process of building your new home easier from start to finish!
One of the best reasons to hire me as your Realtor for life is my ability to represent you as a Single Agent. Almost all Real-Estate companies only allow their agents to represent them as Transactional Agents. The ability to be a Single Agent in your transaction can mean either more money in your pocket as a seller or less money out of your pocket as a buyer. I’d be happy to explain to you what most agents cannot explain about Single Agency.
Contact me today and let’s get started!